1. I currently have clear, specific and dynamic written goals?
2. I am passionate and devoted about my goals?
3. I am on target to meet my current goals?
4. My action plans include methods to overcome obstacles?
5. I am open to grow and learn?
6. I take responsibility and accept challenges?
7. I am not affected by what others think?
8. I do not take “no” as a failure?
9. I ask a lot of how and why questions?
10. I pose hypothetical objections to prepare for my presentations?
11. I always ask about the prospect’s decision-making ability?
Collins Educational has developed these sales competency questions to help you understand the specific qualities needed to perform at your best.
Choose three areas from your above responses that you’d like to further develop. Reference your choices with the corresponding number below and refer to these keynote chapters in the book and on the audio version to support you with your progression to be most effective.
(Keynote chapters to reference)
1. (2 - 4)
2. (4, 8 - 11)
3. (1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 12 - 14)
4. (1, 2, 4 - 7, 9 - 12)
5. (1, 8, 10, 14)
6. (1, 9, 10, 12)
7. (1, 8, 14)
8. (1, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15
9. (5 - 7)
10. (1, 2, 5 - 7, 9, 11, 12)
11. (5 - 7, 9, 13 - 15)
It can support you in writing sensible targets by keeping you motivated to reach your goals. By utilizing its blended learning approach, it can support you when and where you wish to smooth the path, keeping you on target to meet, even exceed your short-term and long-term goals. It offers opportunities for your natural abilities to come alive, to be more passionate about your goals, helping you create an achievable action plan, including methods and thought processes to overcome obstacles. By utilizing our program you have already committed to personal growth.
It can help you deal more effectively with how you feel others perceive you and how it ultimately affects your personal effectiveness. It can get you away from thinking often that a No is failure versus an opportunity. By asking impressive questions you’ll uncover the real issues and therefore your customers’ ultimate needs. By using our program you will be more effective in building a rewarding business relationship with your customer. You will be better prepared to understand hypothetical objections and to deal with them by asking the right questions to a prospects decision-making ability.